[protege-owl] how to run SWRL rules in Protege 3.4 build 506

Joseph Awalebo jawalebo at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 24 12:23:35 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I read documentation about SWRL, I create a simple ontology in Protege 3.4
build 506 PersonFamily and create the following rule:

Person (?x1) ^ hasSibling(?x1,?x2) ^ Man(?x2) → hasBrother(?x1,?x2)
And I don't know where to run such a rule.

Can someone gives me a link on user manual on using SWRL(in Protege 3.4 build
506). I look on the web, but there was only documentation for protege 3.3.1

Another issue: It is possible to use SWRL in protege 4.0?

I appreciate your help.

Joseph