[protege-owl] Using SWRL to Add to a list

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 27 00:47:44 PDT 2008

For a single attribute in your example (say, ratio) you can do:

C1(?c) ^ ratio(?c, ?ratio) ->
Attribute(?c) ^ attrKey(?c, "ratio") ^ attrValue(?c, ratio)

However, I'm assuming you want to 'create' a new Attribute instance
for each attribute in the source ontology. It is not clear to me how
this can be done in SWRL. However, the SWRLTab has an experimental
built-in that will allow creation of new individuals in rules [1]
which will allow you to create a new Attribut instances per attribute.

Martin

[1] http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLExtensionsBuiltIns