[protege-owl] Creating a user interface

anuj kumar anuj0416 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 01:02:24 PDT 2008

Csongor,

Even I have a similar case. I am using sparql to query an ontology using
jena and pellet and getting the resultset.
Example resultset is

ClassA

             dataProp1

    dataProp2

ClassB

   dataProp3

    dataProp4

Ainst_1

1

2

Binst_1

2

3

Ainst_1

1

2

Binst_2

3

4

Ainst_2

1

2

Binst_3

3

4

At first I am displaying a summary jsp page which contains only the values
Ainst1 and Ainst2 as links.
On clicking these links a detailed result page shows up. If there is only
one row for a particular instance it is ok. But if there is more than 1 row
as in the above case for Ainst_1 , then it is difficult to code it.

Would GWT help in such a scenario or what other approach would be best for
such a case?

Thanks
Anuj

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 3:13 AM, Csongor Nyulas <csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu