Search Mailing List Archives


Limit search to: Subject & Body Subject Author
Sort by: Reverse Sort
Limit to: All This Week Last Week This Month Last Month
Select Date Range     through    

[protege-owl] if SWRL rules make difference in reasoning process?

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 27 01:10:37 PDT 2008


I tried this with a fresh 3.4 install and it works as always. Are you  
sure you are putting Jess.jar in the correct location and enabling the  
SWRLTAB?

If you intend to use SWRL extensively I would use the latest build.  
SQWRL support was not yet available in 3.3.1.

Martin

Quoting Przemek W <teonacatl at tlen.pl>:

>
> I have, although nothing happend.
> However, I installed Protege 3.3.1 and it works fine though. I'll just stick
> to this version for now, anyway.
> Ps. Do you know if it(SWRLJessTab) can execute SQWRL queries?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help
>
> Martin O'Connor wrote:
>>
>> Have you copied Jess.jar to the Protege-OWL installation directory?
>>
>> http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLJessTab#nid6RJ
>>
>> Martin
>>
>> Quoting Przemek W <teonacatl at tlen.pl>:
>>
>>>
>>> I wish it was so easy..
>>> My SWRLtab:
>>> http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~prw2/swrltab.png
>>> My Jesstab:
>>> http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~prw2/jesstab.png
>>>
>>> When I go to Project | Configure these two are enabled and enabling
>>> 'display
>>> hidden frames' doesn't help either.
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/if-SWRL-rules-make-difference-in-reasoning-process--tp20114388p20117280.html
>>> Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> protege-owl mailing list
>>> protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu
>>> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-owl
>>>
>>> Instructions for unsubscribing:
>>> http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03
>>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> protege-owl mailing list
>> protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu
>> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-owl
>>
>> Instructions for unsubscribing:
>> http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context:   
> http://www.nabble.com/if-SWRL-rules-make-difference-in-reasoning-process--tp20114388p20129734.html
> Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> protege-owl mailing list
> protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-owl
>
> Instructions for unsubscribing:   
> http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03
>





More information about the protege-owl mailing list