[protege-owl] Property limitations involving arithmetic

don mcquinn mcquinnd at
Mon Oct 27 09:03:58 PDT 2008

I don't know if my problem requires SWRL or not, but I have a class (which I will call Component)  which has three numeric properties and I want to insure that the sum of the 3 numeric properties does not exceed a maximum value. Can this be done with normal property restrictions or does it require SWRL?