[protege-owl] Creating a user interface

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 27 11:30:15 PDT 2008

Hi Anuj,

With GWT you can present on the client side any information that you
send from the server, formated in many different ways (for example, in
such table form). So if you want to send two data structures that
contain Ainst_1 as value for the property ClassA it is totally OK. You
just have to implement the right logic on the server side. What the GWT
framework helps you with, consists in speed-up of web-application
development by simplifying the client-server communication,
synchronization and much more.

Csongor