[protege-owl] SQWRL query help needed

Przemek W teonacatl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 04:34:55 PDT 2008

Query:

wine:Wine(?wine:x)  ∧  wine:hasSugar(?wine:x, ?wine:y) ^ wine:Dry(?wine:y)→
sqwrl:select(?wine:x)

won't go green (I can't submit it), because it says that "wine:Dry" is an
invalid atom. In ontology "Dry" is defined as an individual of the WineSugar
class. Could that be a reason?

This is why I tried to compare it as a String, using some of the Built-Ins
for Strings.