[protege-owl] Possible bug in SWRL for 3.4 beta b506

Matsokis Aristeidis aristeidis.matsokis at epfl.ch
Tue Oct 28 06:52:57 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I have the SWRL rule:

Corrective_Maintenance(?x)  ∧  rdfs:label(?x, ?y)  ∧  swrlb:contains(?y, "a") → sqwrl:select(?x)
After upgrading to 3.4 Beta Build 506 on SWRL Jess tab when I press the " OWL +SWRL-> Jess " button to translate the asserted facts to OWL knowledge I get the following message:

Exception importing SWRL rules and OWL knowledge: edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.exceptions.OWLFactoryException: empty property name in SWRLDatavaluedPropertyAtom 'rdfs:label(?x, ?y)'

Thus, I can no longer translate the knowledge to OWL. The programme was working well in build 126.

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

Best Regards,

Aristeidis Matsokis