[protege-owl] SQWRL query help needed

Przemek W teonacatl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:39:07 PDT 2008

Yes. hasSugar is an object property.
The thing is, if I constuct my query this way, the query[1]:

wine:Wine(?wine:x)  ∧  wine:hasSugar(?wine:x, ?Dry) → sqwrl:select(?wine:x),

and query[2]:

wine:Wine(?wine:x)  ∧  wine:hasSugar(?wine:x, ?Sweet) →
sqwrl:select(?wine:x),

they both ([1] or [2]) return the same output.

And I am looking for a way to get either Dry or Sweet wines.