[protege-owl] Re : Possible bug in SWRL for 3.4 beta b506

Joseph Awalebo jawalebo at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 28 10:57:01 PDT 2008

Hello,
Can you tell me where is located the " OWL +SWRL-> Jess " button?
I have the same version of Protege and also have Jess engine installed.

Thanks

De : Martin O'Connor <martin.oconnor at stanford.edu>
À : protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu
Envoyé le : Mardi, 28 Octobre 2008, 10h18mn 59s
Objet : Re: [protege-owl] Possible bug in SWRL for 3.4 beta b506

rdfs:label is an RDF entity not an OWL entity so is not supported by
SWRL. I plan to have a RDF built-in library soon to support the use of
RDF entities queries.

Martin