[protege-owl] Re : Possible bug in SWRL for 3.4 beta b506

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 28 18:02:47 PDT 2008

Hi Joseph,

Once you clicked on the "Activate/deactivate SWRLJessTab" button marked
with 'J' in the top right corner of the SWRLTab, the SWRLJessTab will
appear in the bottom part of the plugin, and the first button is the
"OWL +SWRL-> Jess" button that you are looking for.

Or, in visual terms:

Enjoy SWRL!
Csongor