[protege-owl] a link for comparing RDF, RDFS, OWL language features

Zhang Weishan dr_zhangws at
Wed Oct 29 01:32:46 PDT 2008

Thank you, Maria.
I remember that is a table to compare RDF, RDFS, OWL (Lite, DL, Full),  and that page is very short actually if I remember correctly.
But somehow I could not find that link in my bookmarks.

From: Maria M. <maria.michou at>
To: User support for the Protege-OWL editor <protege-owl at>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:17:39 AM
Subject: Re: [protege-owl] a link for comparing RDF, RDFS, OWL language features

These links ([1], [2]) are possibly what you need:

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Zhang Weishan <dr_zhangws at> wrote:

Dear All,
  I remembered that there is web page to compare the language features of  RDF, RDFS, OWL (Lite, DL, Full), may be it is a link from W3C. But i can not find it any more anywhere now. Does anyone have a link or reference for that? Sorry this post is not directly linked to protege-owl...
 Thank you,

protege-owl mailing list
protege-owl at

Instructions for unsubscribing: