[protege-owl] Modelling decision between 'annotation property' and 'class definition restriction'

Patrick McCrae patrick.mccrae at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Oct 29 02:36:15 PDT 2008

Thanks, Timothy!

I see things are getting much clearer now. Basically, then the decision
whether to include my property 'has_Lexicalisation' as an annotation
property or a class definition restriction is a modelling decision I
have to take based on the requirements of my ontology usage. From what
you are saying I conclude that any property which does not affect the
reasoning process can in principle be modelled as an annotation property
to a class.

I also appreciate your guidance on which list to actually post this
query. Apologies for the incorrect post.

Thanks again for your help and best regards -

Pat
_______________________

Patrick McCrae
<http://cinacs.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=85>