[protege-owl] Slot Values Created in JessTab

Robert A. Elliott, Sr. raesr20 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 06:10:37 PDT 2008

All,I created facts in Jess by issuing the mapclass function. Individuals in
the appropriate classes have been created.
Examples of the slots created from a  Protege class:

(hasStakeholder
<Java-Object:edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultOWLIndividual>)

(hasRequirementsElicitationIDNumber
<Java-Object:edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultOWLIndividual>)

(hasRequirementsEngineer
<Java-Object:edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultOWLIndividual>)

(isAalyzedBy
<Java-Object:edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultOWLIndividual>)

How can I get slot values (name of the individual) to display in the fact in
Jess, instead of the Java-Object information? By the way, those slots are
object properties.

Thanks.
Robert

--