[protege-owl] Re : Re : Possible bug in SWRL for 3.4 beta b506

Joseph Awalebo jawalebo at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 29 07:12:47 PDT 2008

Hi Csongor,
Thanks for help.
The problem was the fact that I did not install jess.jar in the right
directory which is ./plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl/. I find that when
reading at http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLJessTab#nid6RJ.

I will try running some examples.

Thanks for your time.

Joseph

________________________________
De : Csongor Nyulas <csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu>
À : User support for the Protege-OWL editor <protege-owl at mailman.stanford.edu>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 28 Octobre 2008, 21h04mn 35s
Objet : Re: [protege-owl] Re : Possible bug in SWRL for 3.4 beta b506

I think the picture was cut out from my previous message. Here it is:

Csongor Nyulas wrote:
Hi Joseph,

Once you clicked on the "Activate/deactivate SWRLJessTab" button marked
with 'J' in the top right corner of the SWRLTab, the SWRLJessTab will
appear in the bottom part of the plugin, and the first button is the
"OWL +SWRL-> Jess" button that you are looking for.

Or, in visual terms:

Enjoy SWRL!
Csongor

Joseph Awalebo wrote:

Hello,
Can you tell me where is located the " OWL +SWRL-> Jess " button?
I have the same version of Protege and also have Jess engine installed.

Thanks