[protege-owl] Issue with creating SWRLRuleEngineBridge

lavanya_k lavanyasunilreddy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 08:04:47 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am seeing the following error while using this code:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
	SWRLRuleEngineBridge cannot be resolved to a type
	BridgeFactory cannot be resolved

   String uri = "file:/C:/Project1/Protege_3.4_beta/MH.owl";
        OWLModel owlModel = ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(uri);
        SWRLRuleEngineBridge bridge =
BridgeFactory.createBridge("SWRLJessBridge", owlModel);

I am importing the following:

import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaOWLModel;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.*;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.*;

import java.io.File;
import java.util.Collection;
import java.util.Iterator;

I am using Eclipse and have added all the JAR files in the class path.
I am able to read and create Instances to the Ontology successfully using
API.

Can you pls. let me know what I am missing.
I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Lavanya.