[protege-owl] RDF without OWL

Zalba zalbazalba at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 29 12:29:29 PDT 2008

Hi,
I downloaded Protégé-OWL  3.3.1 and I have to create an ontology only with RDF and RDFS without using OWL. I've to make some queries with SPARQL engine too.

So, I create a new Project -> OWL/RDF Files. I choose "Pure RDF Schema without OWL".
In the Class Hierarchy I want to change "owl:Thing" with "rdfs.Class" as top of class hierarchy, but I can't do this. But I suppose that it's possible (as I read at http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/owl-faq.html#edit_rdfs).

Can someone help me?
Thanks

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo