[protege-owl] RDF without OWL

Zalba zalbazalba at
Wed Oct 29 12:29:29 PDT 2008

I downloaded Protégé-OWL  3.3.1 and I have to create an ontology only with RDF and RDFS without using OWL. I've to make some queries with SPARQL engine too.

So, I create a new Project -> OWL/RDF Files. I choose "Pure RDF Schema without OWL".
In the Class Hierarchy I want to change "owl:Thing" with "rdfs.Class" as top of class hierarchy, but I can't do this. But I suppose that it's possible (as I read at

Can someone help me?

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport: