[protege-owl] SWRL rule -- infer(string)

Koosha koosha.g at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:43:36 PDT 2008

Thanks Martin,

you are right I totally missed [3] :( it works fine now.
I have another easy questions:
Q) How can we get JUST instances of a class without their rdf types.
The following

OWLNamedClass trackClass = owlModel.getOWLNamedClass("Track");
Collection colTracks= trackClass.getInstances(true);
System.out.println("the tracks are:"+colTracks);

gives the individuals of the class with their RDF types (see below) however I
want to get JUST Track_5 and Track_6 (only direct individuals)

the tracks are:
[DefaultOWLIndividual(
http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1224128869.ow#Track_5
of