[protege-owl] A question on Aggregation characteristics of SWRL

Matsokis Aristeidis aristeidis.matsokis at
Thu Oct 30 09:15:44 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I have the SWRL rule:
Corrective_Maintenance(?x) ^hasValue(?x, ?v)  -> sqwrl:sum(?v)

On the SWRL Tab the result is shown.

However, it seems like there is no way I can transfer this information in an OWL instance directly, meaning that I cannot do something like this:
Corrective_Maintenance(?x)  ^Results(Results_Corrective_Maintenance)  ^hasValue(?x, ?v)  -> sqwrl:sum(?v) ^ hasSum (Results_Corrective_Maintenance, sqwrl:sum(?v))

Have I missed something here?
Is there any alternative way (other than manually or through csv->excel-> DataMaster) I could transfer this information to an OWL instance (Results_Corrective_Maintenance)?
If none of the above is valid, is there a plan to implement such support?

Thank you very much in advance for your time once more.