[protege-owl] Using ObjectHasSelf in Protege 4.0

Jevon Wright j.m.wright at massey.ac.nz
Mon Aug 3 17:36:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the help! Using ObjectExistsSelf worked fine, but it looks like I
didn't require it.

For the interested I managed to define Edge.source != Edge.target as
follows. I'm not sure if it's semantically correct, but it seems to work
fine in Protege.

FunctionalObjectProperty(from)
ObjectPropertyDomain(from Edge)
ObjectPropertyRange(from Node)