[protege-owl] Access to Protégé's Server

Martin Malaquina martin.malaquina at
Tue Aug 4 07:39:49 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I have a big problem. I can not connect through a Protégé's client to
Protégé's server ,the messsage  tells me "Unable to Connect to Server".

To access the server, I use NAT, following the steps listed in the following
but just keep happening the same problem.

I Change the router configuration page as indicated.

I Need help to solve this. Some help . . .

I am using Windows, Protege_3.4 build 537.