[protege-owl] How to get the Inferred Individuals of specific SWRL Rule

Emrah Tufan emrahtufan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 14:05:58 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with getting the inferred individuals.
In my ontology I have two swrl rules whose names are Def-HighVoltage and Def-LowVoltage.
By using the code below, I am getting individuals generated by both rules.
What I am looking for is getting the individuals one by one.
How can I achieve the purpose?
For example, is there any way to get the individual by using the rule name?

String uri="file:///C:/Test.owl";
        OWLModel owlModel=ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(uri);

        SWRLRuleEngineBridge bridge = BridgeFactory.createBridge("SWRLJessBridge", owlModel);
        bridge.infer();
        System.out.println("Inferred Individuals :"
                  +bridge.getInferredIndividuals());

Many Thanks

Emrah