[protege-owl] Setting the instance under consideration in the collaboration plug-in programmatically

simonpa simon.paradies.ext at siemens.com
Thu Aug 6 02:27:20 PDT 2009

Hi Timothy,

Yes, that's the right mehtod (I presume). However, to use it, I first need
the (java) instance of the plugin (i.e. the ChangesAnnotationsPanel
instance). How can I obtain it in a clean way?

Thanks
Simon

Just a blind gut reaction - I will try to look at this later - I would
have guessed  that setInstance(Instance) is the call that you want.
But I  may have misinterpreted and will look again later.