[protege-owl] Deleting Individuals

Robert A. Elliott, Sr. raesr20 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:59:44 PDT 2009

Hi,I'm using Protege 3.4. I delete individuals using the delete icon inside
the Instance Browser. The individuals still show up inside of my ontology
.owl file.
I have shut down Protege and restarted several times yet the deleted
individual doesn't show up inside the  Protege tool but does show up inside
the ontology .owl file.
Why are the deleted individuals still inside the .owl file? I would think
they would disappear from this file which is what I need them to do.
I hope I explained this well enough for a solution. Thanks.

Robert
--
Robert A. Elliott, Sr.
raesr20 at gmail.com