[protege-owl] [protege-discussion] Access to Protégé's Server

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 10 16:36:15 PDT 2009

Sorry for multiple messages.  Let me try again.  Here the problem is a
typo in the run_protege_server script.  The script has

   -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=190,132.27.194

when it should have said

   -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=190.132.27.194

The difference between this and my previous diagnosis is that I should
have realized from the exception that you had  already successfully
talked to the rmiregistry.  This is the difference between the first
two exceptions described in [1].  It also took me a moment  to realize
that the first line in the log you sent was a different connection
attempt that failed for some other reason.

-Timothy

[1]
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Troubleshooting_Client_Server_Connections#Basics