[protege-owl] Deleting Individuals

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 10 16:45:02 PDT 2009

I did not replicate this problem.  I did the following steps:

1. Opened  the standard pizza ontology that comes with a Protege
distribution.

2. Went to the individual tab, selected the country class and selected
a country.

3. deleted the country with the X-like icon at the top of the asserted
instances panel.

4. saved the ontology

5. opened the ontology in a text editor.  The country that I deleted
was gone.

Is this problem specific to a particular ontology?

-Timothy