[protege-owl] Deleting Individuals

Robert A. Elliott,Sr. robertelliottsr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 06:46:29 PDT 2009

Tim,It is from an ontology that I'm progressively working on (http://pluto.cse.msstate.edu/~rae20/SRSontology#). I'm using an XSLT application to extract particular members from an identical text backup(SRSontologyTEST.ow). The particular member is: <rdf:Description rdf:ID="RequirementsEngineer_1">    <SRS:hasRequirementsEngineerIDNumber>      <SRS:RequirementsEngineerID rdf:ID="RequirementsEngineerID_1">        <SRS:RequirementsEngineerIdentificationNumber rdf:datatype=        "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int">11</SRS:RequirementsEngineerIdentificationNumber>      </SRS:RequirementsEngineerID>    </SRS:hasRequirementsEngineerIDNumber>    <SRS:RequirementsEngineerName rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"    >Epluribus Elliott</SRS:RequirementsEngineerName>  </rdf:Description>
I did rename this individual :RequirementsEngineer_1  to RequirementsEngineer_One.  Both are in the .owl file. After deleting all of the indiduals in the RequirementsEngineer class, RequirementsEngineer_1 was the only individual I was not able to delete in the instance browser because it would not show up. But it is in the .owl file. Hope I'm not confusing my issue. Thansk for  your response and I really do need to resolve this. I can send you any files that you need.
Robert.

Robert A. Elliott,Sr.
(601) 597-2786