[protege-owl] Deleting Individuals

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 11 14:33:30 PDT 2009

I am sorry - I still haven't been able to replicate what you have done.
Using Protege 3.4, I deleted the RequirementsEngineer_1 and
RequirementsEngineer_One from the ontology and when I go back with a
text editor they are really gone.

One thing that I did notice in the ontology that you sent was that there
were several individuals in the protege:ExternalResource class.  The
RequirementsEngineer_1 was there but there were also others
(Mr_Orris_Vester_Hester, OV_Hester, RequirementsAnalysis_1).  I would
almost guess that these are  individuals that  you also thought you
deleted which are still present.  I am not sure of the status of the
exernal resource dublin core stuff but that is probably not important.

But I don't know why your deletes were incomplete.

-Timothy