[protege-owl] no labels or names in the class navigator in P4

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 13 11:19:35 PDT 2009

This is odd - I haven't seen anything like this yet.  There is something
that you might try.  If the Protege preferences are messed  up you can
delete them.  I found a tool on the web [1] that allows you to edit your
java preferences.  You will easily see the protege specific preferences
and they are even somewhat readable with this tool.

Also perhaps this is related to a look and feel issue but I figure you
have already tried the other look and feel settings (Window->Look &
Feel).

-Timothy

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/jpui/