[protege-owl] no labels or names in the class navigator in P4

Elmar Drewitz Drewitz at fast-reporting.de
Fri Aug 14 00:39:33 PDT 2009

Thanks Timothy,

a nice tool, but I have no idea which parameter(s) could be wrong. I
selected some details:

Perhaps there is a disturbance because I have installed both P3.4 and P4?
Each with its own java environment (as other java based applications too).

The structure of plugins is quite different I noticed. The reason why I
installed P4 is mainly because I was interested in the ACE plugins.

Perhaps you can give me one more advice.

Best,

Elmar Drewitz

DrewITz Consulting

Platanenstraße 16 A