[protege-owl] owlstab not showing under configure

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 03:53:36 PDT 2009

Alas protege v3.0 plugins are not compatible with Protégé 4 .
And OWL-S plugin and many others are not yet upgraded to Protégé 4.
But as I understood at Protégé conference in june, upgrade plugins is
planned .
For your immediate problem, I would download latest Protégé 3.4 from the
Protégé site.
If this still not compatible with OWL-S plugin, check the dependencies of
that plugin and use the exact version of Protégé that was used to develop
that plugin .
Hope that helps.

2009/8/15 loic Akebayeri-Ovoundaga <akeloic at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> I have installed protege v3.0 on my pc because I could only find a tutorial
> for that version. Is it possible to add OWL-S plugin on the protege v4(I can
> install it). is it the same procedure as protege v3.0? because before
> installing the 3.0 version I had the 4.0 version and I could not figure out
> how to add owls editor on that version.
>
> thanks a lot for you reply
>
> Loic
>

> On 8/15/09, Jean-Marc Vanel <jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2009/8/15 loic Akebayeri-Ovoundaga <akeloic at gmail.com>
>>

>>> Hi, I am trying to add the owls editor on protege. I have downloaded the
>>> editor from semwebcentral(build 23).
>>>

>> At semwebcentral they seems to have an old version.
>> I advise to download Protégé v. 4 from :
>>  http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html#p4
>>

>> --
>> Jean-Marc Vanel
>> Consulting, services, training,
>> Rule-based programming, Semantic Web
>> http://jmvanel.free.fr/

Jean-Marc Vanel
Consulting, services, training,
Rule-based programming, Semantic Web
http://jmvanel.free.fr/
+33 (0)6 89 16 29 52 -- +33 (0)1 39 55 58 16
( we rarely listen to voice messages, please send a mail instead )