[protege-owl] Database and Owl Ontology

Sarah G nvme_06 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:31:34 PDT 2009

 Thanks, Tim.  Is there an example on protege's website on what an ontology looks like when it is connected to a database?

Also, when you import the database to the ontology should you select each table to the appropriate class? Example:

I would select the table called Vehicle that I imported from my database into the ontology and select the class called vehicle in the ontology to be mapped to each other is that correct? Thanks.