[protege-owl] Configuring Protege OWL

mbikinyi brat mbikinyi_brat at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 11:11:53 PDT 2009

Dear ALL,
I am creating and ontology using protege-OWL version 3.4.1.  Each time I type a class name and hit enter, in the class hierarchy it appears OK as required but in the pane written it appears with some addtional URL infront. For instance:
School in the class hierarchy appears as http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1250615472.owl#School
Department appears as http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1250615472.owl#Department and Real_Estate_Construction appears as  http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1250615472.owl#Real_Estate_Construction

How do I configure Protege so that School appears as School, Department appears as Department and Real_Estate_Construction  appears as Real_Estate_Construction .
See Screenshot

Regards,
Henry