[protege-owl] Jade plugin for Protege- BeanOntology 4.1

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at
Wed Aug 19 00:08:33 PDT 2009

Hi Mike,
You are totally right. The OntologyBeanGenerator is in a "pre-release"
state since January, and I had a couple of people with whom I shared it
in order to test it, but although I did not get any complaints/bug
reports back, I have never taken the time to properly release the
version 4.1. I will forward to you in a minute the last email where I
shared the BeanOntology 4.1 b02 with another protege mailing list
member. You will be able to download the jar file from the attachment
and test it yourself.