[protege-owl] SWRLRuleEngineBridge Exception

Maria M. maria.michou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:06:28 PDT 2009

This was a simple jar problem...
I run the stable version in a pc with Linux OS.
It seems that the IDE I use doesn't seem to work as expected (i.e. as in
Windows OS).
In some cases, I even have to restart the pc in order the IDE to read the
path where I keep the jar files.
I have noticed this problem in numerous similar cases where I get a "*
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError*" Exception....

Maria