[protege-owl] Protege server

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 21 14:39:45 PDT 2009

You can stop particular projects for maintenance without having to shut
down the server by using the administrative tool:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Administration

However, when you restart the project in the administrative tool, it
will reload the project from the location stored in the metaproject
(which is still the old location).

So, if you want to move files around, you need to restart the server.

Tania