[protege-owl] state of the art for n-ary relations?

Elmar Drewitz Drewitz at
Mon Aug 24 07:31:32 PDT 2009

is somebody able to give a short survey on the state of the art concerning
n-ary relations for protégé-owl?

In my concrete example I would like to have a simultaneous characterization
of entities by a (unique) company ID (say its tax number), a period, a GAAP
characterization, a Boolean characterization mandatory or not and the value
itself (monetary, digital, percent, string) such that this “vector” is

Any hints are appreciated.

Elmar Drewitz

DrewITz Consulting

mobil +49(172)8213437, skype: edrewitz