[protege-owl] Error while parsing ontology created in Protege4 with OWLAPI

jwa at student.agh.edu.pl jwa at student.agh.edu.pl
Mon Aug 24 17:37:59 PDT 2009

Hello

Is there any way to load an ontology, created in Protege 4, with OWLAPI
(http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/) ?
The standard ontology from example
("http://www.co-ode.org/ontologies/pizza/2007/02/12/pizza.owl") of course
loads perfectly, but if I try to create another, simple ontology, loading
fails on function loadOntologyFromPhysicalURI(..). I have tried to
load ontology in all output formats, which Protege provides, and all have
failed. (Protege didn't show any errors in his ontology, and read and
write the ontology correttly).

Thanks in advance.