[protege-owl] Plz help

Shyam Durrai durrai_1980 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 14:21:03 PDT 2009

Hi There,

I'm trying to compare xml of one application tool with the XML of the ontology of the same application in eclipse. The ontology is made in protege4.0 The comparison is done using OWL-API and Jars. ( The initial comparison worked ok which was done in protege 3.3.1. When I made the ontology in Protege4.0, I'm stuck, I get these errors.

   Jena parse error message: {E201} Multiple children of property element -- com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.XMLHandler$1: {E201} Multiple children of property element

"The resource @_:A201 has the rdf:type http://www.w3.org/2006/12/owl2-xml#ObjectProperty which is not a class but a edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultRDFUntypedResource
Suggestion: In many cases the problem is a missing owl:imports statement to the classes file which defines the correct type of http://www.w3.org/2006/12/owl2-xml#ObjectProperty
Data taken from Festo Test Rig Line Components: CCE XML"

Can anybody help plz.

In my code I do:

OWLModel owlModel = ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(uri);

the uri is the location of the ontology, is it possible to create a jenamodel in prodege 4?

Thanks,

Shyam