[protege-owl] Fwd: AW: state of the art for n-ary relations?

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 14:42:31 PDT 2009

Hi Elmar,

the reason why you don't find HasKey support in Protégé is that this
is a new feature of OWL 2, whose specification has only recently
reached W3C Candidate Recommendation status. All new features will be
supported soon by one of the following builds of Protégé 4. (Protégé
people, please correct me if I've got this wrong.)

As for your modelling question below, I don't feel competent enough to
give a reliable advice. Perhaps someone else can help?

Cheers

Thomas

Begin forwarded message: