[protege-owl] Problem with DLQuery

Thomas Schneider schneidt at
Fri Aug 28 05:30:13 PDT 2009

Hi ,

currently in Protégé 4, before you can ask a query, you will have to
classify the ontology. You can achieve this by selecting any of the
reasoners in the Menu "Reasoners", typically FaCT++ or Pellet.

(To the Protégé people: I find the phrasing of this message a bit
misleading. It should more clearly say: "the ontology hasn't been
classified yet". But this will probably be changed anyway once the
reasoner interface is being modified.)

On 28 Aug 2009, at 11:13, javeria shafique wrote:

> sir
> i m trying to use DLQuery in Protege4.0 .... but when i try to
> execture the query "Reasoner out odf sync" prompts ....
> the screenshot of the error is attached here... can anybody help
> me??????
> thanx
> Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.
> protege-owl mailing list
> protege-owl at
> Instructions for unsubscribing:

|  Dr Thomas Schneider                    schneider (at)  |
|  School of Computer Science  |

Golant (adj.)
   Blank, sly and faintly embarrassed. Pertaining to the expression seen
   on the face of someone who has clearly forgotten your name.