[protege-owl] Problem with DLQuery

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Aug 28 05:30:13 PDT 2009

Hi ,

currently in Protégé 4, before you can ask a query, you will have to
classify the ontology. You can achieve this by selecting any of the
reasoners in the Menu "Reasoners", typically FaCT++ or Pellet.

(To the Protégé people: I find the phrasing of this message a bit
misleading. It should more clearly say: "the ontology hasn't been
classified yet". But this will probably be changed anyway once the
reasoner interface is being modified.)

Cheers

Thomas