[protege-owl] SWRL api changes

Sandro Rama Fiorini srfiorini at inf.ufrgs.br
Fri Aug 28 07:19:15 PDT 2009

Hi all,

    I'm having some problems in upgrading from the 3.4 beta to the 3.4.1
version. The biggest problem is a specific change in the SWRL tab API.
The importSWRLRulesAndOWLKnowledge(rules) method disappeared from the
SWRLRuleEngineBridge interface. My app needs this feature in order to
activate rules individually. Is there a substitute method in the new api?

Regards,
Sandro Rama Fiorini
BDI - II - UFRGS