[protege-owl] Protege 3.* Database Problem!!

Najeeb Elahi najeeb at
Mon Aug 31 00:35:49 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I want to store my ontology into a MySQL Database, I followed the instructions given on [1]. It works fine if I store only one ontology (I did the offline testing). then I imported another ontology through URL into the same project and repeated the steps from [1] and closed the project. I opened the project again off line, I got an error message saying, “Unresolved Import, The system cannot find the ontology” e.g.

Secondly, I’m looking for some ontology capturing the domain of “Images” for the purpose of image retrieval”.
Any suggestion would be a great help
Thanks in anticipations

Best Regards

Najeeb Elahi