[protege-owl] Creating plugins for Protege OWL

Mariusz Chmielewski mchmielewski at wat.edu.pl
Mon Aug 31 05:48:04 PDT 2009

I have started development of plugins for Portege. I starting from
TabWidgets because this is the main form that suits my needs. I already
managed to use PREFUSE as a graph visualizing engine and altered its so the
Ontology visualizations are interactive and visually interesting. Looking
through the tutorials I have not been able to find any regards on how to
access from TabWidget, a core state of the whole Protégé. Let say that a
standalone class tab widget has already presented some information about
class and I want to identify the chosen class on my tab? Is there some kind
of accessible Bean Conext or any other way to communicate between tabs and
so on?

Any ideas? Could You point me into right direction?

Mariusz Chmielewski

Email:  <mailto:mchmielewsk at wat.edu.pl> mchmielewski at wat.edu.pl