[protege-owl] Protege 3.* Database Problem!!

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 31 06:56:48 PDT 2009

Imports are controlled with the repository mechanism.  Converting an
owl project to an owl database project is just the first step and it
sounds like you have this one working.   Then you have to set up the
import redirection by creating an ontology repository as described in
[1].  The menu to do this is OWL -> Ontology Repositories.  You remove
the entries that indicate that Protege should look on the web and
replace these entries with a database repository entry.

-Timothy

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Working_with_the_Database_Backend_in_OWL#Making_OWL_Database_projects_import_OWL_Database_projects