[protege-owl] [protege-discussion] Protege fails to open project on linux

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Mon Aug 31 07:01:43 PDT 2009

I'm trying to figure out how to open or import the rdf files created
under 3.4.1 into Protege 4.0, so I can edit them with OWL.  I can't find
any documentation on how to do this.  I select existing sources and
RDF/XML as the format, but am not given an option to import from the
existing sources.   Perhaps I'm missing something?

Thanks,

Dave