[protege-owl] [protege-discussion] Protege fails to open project on linux

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 31 07:38:33 PDT 2009

I think that you will have the best luck exporting the project or
converting the project to owl format in Protege 3.4.  Then the newly
created owl file can be read by Protege 4.  Alternatively, I suspect
that if you rename the rdfs and rdf files to .owl files then these can
be read by Protege 4.  I did a check and this seems to work for the
rdfs file which will contain the classes.

-Timothy