[protege-owl] Problem in reading and writing owl file

Muhammad Javed mjaved at
Mon Aug 31 09:10:29 PDT 2009

What I did is...I collected all the Jar files from installation of Protege
3.4.1 and saved them in one Folder. Then I added them in Net Beans project's
Properties. I just checked there....these Jar files are also included.

*Note:* the code executes normally if I create NamedClasses, Properties,
Individuals etc .....problems starts if I try to save them in a file. The
Question arise, if OWL Jar files are working fine why not xml-apis.jar and
xercesImpl.jar. It seems that Jar files are added correctly.

Muhammad Javed