[protege-owl] Database problem in netbeans and MySQL

henry fonbeyin fonbeyin at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 11:59:54 PDT 2009

Dear ALL,
I have followed the steps in [1] and stored my ontology in MySQL. Secondly I connect to my ontology database in netbeans. Thirdly I used the query "select frame from protegetable" to get records from the frame column. My results  are different. My results in MySQL database is as  in the file named "frame in MySQL" and in netbeans it is as in the file file "frame in Netbeans".
Can someone help please.

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Working_with_the_Database_Backend_in_OWL  [1]

Regards,
Henry