[protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: Problem in reading and writing owl file

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Mon Aug 31 17:07:24 PDT 2009

I put that project together quickly using the Protege standard build
files.  So you will need to follow the instructions inn [1] to set the
PROTEGE_HOME environment variable.